* Change Text Case *
In sentence case, the first character of every sentence is capitalized.
In lowercase, every word of a sentence is in lowercase.
In uppercase, every word of a sentence is in uppercase.
In capitalize each word, where every first character of every selected word is in capital.
In Toggle case, a capital character will become a character in lower case and a character in lower case will change to upper case.
Five types of case in Microsoft word.
1. Sentence Case (ex- Welcome to pcbooks)
2. Lower Case (ex- welcome to pcbooks)
3. Upper case (ex- WELCOME TO PCBOOKS)
4. Toggle Case (ex- wELCOME tO pCBOOKS)
5. Capitalize each word (ex- Welcome To Pcbooks)
⇨ How to change Case?
a) At first write down any text.
b) Select the text.
c) Click on Change Case Icon from Font group.
b)Then select any one (Ex-UPPERCASE).